A digital humanoid is a computer-generated representation of a human-like figure that is designed to interact with people in a way that is similar to how a real human would. Digital humanoids can be created using a variety of technologies, such as computer graphics, robotics, and artificial intelligence. They are often used for entertainment purposes, such as in video games or movies, but they can also be used in other applications, such as virtual assistants or customer service representatives. Some digital humanoids are designed to be highly realistic, while others may have more stylized or exaggerated features.
Some synonyms for a digital humanoid could include:
- Virtual human: A computer-generated representation of a human being that is used in virtual reality or other digital contexts.
- Digital avatar: A representation of a person or character in a virtual environment, often used in online games or social media.
- Computer-generated human: A digital representation of a human being that is created using computer graphics or other digital techniques.
- Artificial human: A computer-generated or robot-based representation of a human being, often used in research or other applications.
- Digital doppelganger: A digital version of a person that is designed to closely resemble them in appearance and behavior.
- Virtual character: A computer-generated representation of a person or other character that is used in virtual environments or digital media.