Behavior of candidates. As a result, recruiters can improve the candidate experience and have conversations that are more focused on the job fit, candidate aspirations, and culture alignment.
Let's take a quick look at what users have to say:
- Chase Johnson (Talent Leader): "Knowing that you have this paired interviewer that’s very accurate at capturing technical language—that’s super beneficial."
- Meera Vyas Sparks (Head of Talent): "My most favorite thing is that I can really and totally authentically engage with every candidate."
- Stephanie Jade Thomas (TA Lead): “In terms of time saved it’s honestly upward of 20 hours per week."
- Luke Hextall (Head of People & Talent): “It means that I can move forward with candidates quicker. I can get availability from candidates quicker."
Pros and Cons
- Saves significant time for the recruiters in note-taking
- Improved interaction and focus on candidates during interviews
- Available for a variety of roles and industries
- Reduces cognitive load by automating the interviewer's note-taking process
- May have a learning curve for some recruiters who are not used to such software
- Not compatible if the interviewer prefers manual note-taking during interviews
In conclusion, Metaview, with its AI-powered capabilities, offers an effective solution for note-taking in interviews. It provides a valuable service that not only reduces the time taken for note-taking but also allows recruiters to gain better insights and focus on their interactions with candidates. For recruiters looking to streamline their interview process and gain deeper understandings of their candidates, Metaview might just be the tool to consider.